NOTE: THIS BLOG DOES NOT EXIST

Well, that's not precisely accurate. It does in fact exist, but HERE on WordPress, instead.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Ah well...

Well, I vowed to myself that I would try to write 4,000 words today, but as of now (8:24PM) I'm still behind for the day. I'm hoping to write at least 2,000 though and stay ahead of the game. But syzygy's over and we're having fun! I'll have time later...hopefully. We took a lot of pictures of knitted things, so there are many fun pictures up now, such as pictures of the Silky Shrug, the Ruanigan, and my current project, the Jaywalker socks. I think I may get addicted to socks. They'll be good for the sale, anyway.
I particularly like this picture of the shrug:















An 'action photo,' you might say.

Well, back to NaNo. Hopefully.

No comments: