NOTE: THIS BLOG DOES NOT EXIST

Well, that's not precisely accurate. It does in fact exist, but HERE on WordPress, instead.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

*sigh of relief*

At long last, I am CAUGHT UP in NaNoWriMo! I've been 6,000+ words behind for a week or so now, and with two monumental days yesterday and today, I am at last on target! For the rest of this break (3 more days), I hope to write at least 3,000 a day and get ahead by a goodly amount since swim meets are coming up, so practices are getting tough and I'll be exhausted. Plus, homework and crap as usual.

Anyways, happy Thanksgiving! We had (you guessed it) turkey, stuffing, green beans, mashed potatoes, crescent rolls, and salad for dinner and I made an apple pie which we will be having soon with vanilla ice cream. I salivate just thinking about it.

Tomorrow, syzygy (I don't know if she (or mor likely, her mom) is comfortable with her name being given out online so I will stick to her Ravelry screen name for now) is coming over and she, my mom (duphly) and I are going to have a picture party! We all have multiple unRaveled (as in not posted) projects that need photographing. It should be funfunfun!

Over and out.

No comments: