NOTE: THIS BLOG DOES NOT EXIST

Well, that's not precisely accurate. It does in fact exist, but HERE on WordPress, instead.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New Projects, etc...

So after ripping out my poor Jaywalkers, I first started some comfort knitting, which was a chain link scarf out of some lovely Elsebeth Lavold Angora:



But then we drew names for our (nondenominational!) Secret Snowmen on swim team, and I decided I wanted to knit something for my person. I decided what I wanted to make, and picked a yarn, and then looked through several hundred patterns (mostly on Ravelry), but none worked with the yarn and looked nice. So I decided to design something. I've also decided I like it so far, and will write up the pattern later. But, for whatever reason, I've decided not to tell you what it is. But here are pictures:





And this, unlike the two other patterns I've posted, I plan on this being an actual pattern! Like, a pattern that contains instructions such as 'k6, p2, k3!' You will be very proud of me. I know it. If anybody's actually reading this, care to guess what it is I'm making?

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Hmmm... either a sock or something in the wristwarmer family.

Rachel said...

Give the girl a prize! (nonsarcastically, I mean. :P)

Wristwarmer. :)