NOTE: THIS BLOG DOES NOT EXIST

Well, that's not precisely accurate. It does in fact exist, but HERE on WordPress, instead.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

NaNoWriMo

It's November, which means NaNoWriMo! National Novel Writing Month, that is. This is my third time doing it, and it's been a psycho-amazing blast each time! Basically, you try to write 50,000 words of fiction during the month of November. This year, I'm doing a series of short stories based on images I find online. I'm up to 2,755 words as we speak, which is ahead of the 1,667 daily requirement to finish right on time. Yay! It should be pretty crazy this year, though, since I've got more homework and all. But if you're from Ravelry, that's why I probably won't be finishing too many things this month...:P

Oh yes, and here is a Halloween picture. :)
IMG_0141
Are the antlers not glorious?

No comments: