NOTE: THIS BLOG DOES NOT EXIST

Well, that's not precisely accurate. It does in fact exist, but HERE on WordPress, instead.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Odd Happenings

Hi all. So, first off, NaNoWriMo goes well, all though I haven't worked on it at all today and probably should be right now...*sigh* But I'm at about 8,500 words, so still ahead for the time being. However, swim team started today, which means I won't get home until around 7PM each night, and I currently have no free periods (although I will next trimester) so homework is about to get even crazier...
Anyway, WEIRD things happened today. I'll share some of them. For one, I rather enthusiastically smashed my head into the corner of a towel rack. Paintful. There's a big bump now and it huuurts! :(
Another weird thing which occurred shortly thereafter (I underlined the odd part):

Is that not bizarre? I'm really worried, though. What if it stops working before I die??? :O
I'm thinking that this oddity has something to do with when I fell off the next chair at Alethia's house (laptop in tow) and when I turned it back on it decided the date was 629 days earlier...Except this time it's multiplied to 5 million whatever.
We played at a wedding this weekend, which was quite fun. And being us, we found the local knitting shop, which we visited between the ceremony and the reception. And I found a copy of Interweave Felt! Now I can make the Lock Nest Hat which I fell in love with. I saw it, but then forgot where I saw it, then figured it out, then couldn't find the magazine ANYWHERE! So I was really happy when I found it. :)
That is all. Signing off.

No comments: